This sweet and spicy main dish is sure to please! Fresh vegetables and lean protein makes a colorful presentation and will be a hit with your family.YIELDS:4 servingsPREP TIME:0 hours 15 minsTOTAL TIME:0 hours 40 mins
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 pounds total)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. hoisin sauce
- 1 c. jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp. Ponzu (available in the Asian section of the grocery store)
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. wax beans, sliced on the bias
- 1/3 c. roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro, torn
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds + more for serving
- 1 red chile, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pork on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Brush pork, on all sides, with hoisin. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 145 degrees F, 15 to 25 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions; cool slightly. Whisk together Ponzu, lime juice, and sesame oil in a bowl. Add cucumber, beans, peanuts, cilantro, sesame seeds, chile and rice and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sliced pork over rice, garnished with sesame seeds.