- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon filets cut up into 2″ pieces
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen edamame, thawed
- ¼ cup sliced radishes
Creamy Herb Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as mint, dill, and chives)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, chopped fresh herbs, fresh lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Chill 30 minutes.
Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1-inch-long pieces, and cook with sugar snap peas in boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water; drain.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; broil on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan 3 to 4 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange lettuce, edamame, radishes, asparagus mixture, and salmon on a serving plate. Drizzle with dressing.