This creamy coconut water smoothie will rejuvenate and rehydrate after the fast. Strawberries, bananas, coconut milk. Dairy free, gluten free.YIELDS:4 servingsPREP TIME:0 hours 5 minsTOTAL TIME:0 hours 5 mins
- 1/2 lb strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (regular or light), or coconut milk creamer
- Honey, agave nectar, sugar, or your favorite sweetener, to taste
If using fresh strawberries, stem them and rinse them clean. Combine strawberries, bananas, coconut water and coconut milk in a blender. For a colder smoothie, you can freeze fresh strawberries prior to blending, or add a few ice cubes to the blender.
- Pulse, then blend until smooth. Taste. Add sweetener to taste, if desired. Blend again. Serve.